Pleated Screen Cleaning
Cleaning your pleated screens will increase the life span of the mesh. Our recommended cleaning technique is detailed below:
- Remove any large pieces of dirt and then wash with a moist sponge on both sides.
- For a heavy soiled screen, use a neutral detergent diluted in warm water.
- Do not use alkaline detergent, acid, alcohol based products or thinners as it may damage the mesh.
- Do not use heavy gauge brushes as they may damage the screen.
- To clear dirt from the lower rail, use a brush to remove the bulk and then clean with a vacuum cleaner.